Symantec System Recovery 2013 SBS Edition OLP Renewal
Symantec System Recovery 2013 Small Business Server Edition
Symantec System Recovery 2013 delivers superior
backup and disaster recovery for Small Business Windows servers that enable
businesses to recover from downtime or disasters in minutes. With patented
Restore Anyware™ technology, IT administrators can rapidly restore exactly what
they need, when and where they need it–including entire physical and virtual
machines to bare metal or dissimilar hardware as well as files, folders, and
granular application objects. Unlike other technologies, Symantec System
Recovery also provides cross-platform Physical-to-Virtual (P2V),
Virtual-to-Virtual (V2V), and Virtual to-Physical (V2P) recoveries, making it
the perfect complement to physical and virtual environments.
This is an
electronic license only product, and you'll receive an email with your license
information 1-3 business days after your order is placed.
- Windows Small Business Server 2003
- Windows Small Business Server 2008
- Windows Small Business Server 2011
Virtual platforms (for converted
- VMware vSphere 4.0, 4.1, 5.0 and 5.1
- Microsoft Hyper-V 1.0, 2.0 and 3.0
- Citrix XenServer 5.0, 5.5, 5.6 FP1, 6.0 and 6.1
The following are the memory
requirements for each component of Symantec System Recovery:
- Symantec System Recovery Agent: 512 MB
- Symantec System Recovery user interface and Recovery
Point Browser: 512 MB
- Symantec System Recovery Disk: 1 GB minimum
- LightsOut Restore: 1 GB
Available Hard Disk Space
The following are hard disk space
requirements for Symantec System Recovery and other areas:
- When you install the entire product: Up to 700 MB is
required for a full install, depending on the language of the product
- Recovery points: Sufficient hard disk space on a local
hard disk or network server for storing recovery points.
- The size of recovery points depends on the amount of
data you have backed up and the type of recovery point that is stored.
- LightsOut Restore: 2 GB
The drive can be any speed, but it must
be capable of being used as the startup drive from the BIOS.
Symantec System Recovery uses Gear
Software technology. To verify that your DVD writer is compatible, visit the
Gear Software Web site.
You can look up information about your
writer if you know the name of the manufacturer and model number of your writer.
The following Microsoft .Net Framework
versions are required for installing and using Symantec System Recovery:
- Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 SP2: Required to run the
Symantec System Recovery installation program.
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 or later: Required to run
and use Symantec System Recovery.
If the required .NET Framework versions
are not already installed, the Symantec System Recovery installation program
automatically installs them on your computer.